Next Gen Wireless Speakers, Enabled by NXP's NTAG-I2C
NXP has released an update to the NTAG I2C—the NTAG I2C Plus—that is fully backward compatible (features, pin out, and packaging), while adding new, key features:
- 32-bit password protection, like the NTAG 21x(F) family
- NTAG 21x(F) family Originality signature—a simple, genuine authentication
- I2C perspective access restrictions (full/read-only/none)
- Fast Write command (full 64 kBytes SRAM at once)
- Accelerated pass-through mode (up to 8 kBytes/s)
- Harsh, industrial requirement temperature range (-40 to + 105 °C)
- Wave soldering assembly process compatible package (SO8)
NXP provides information about the previous version of the chip and its associated design tools throughout this section of the website—marked “legacy”—for reference only.
For all new designs, NXP recommends using latest version.