NXP offers sales and technical support across the globe, so as to offer you prompt assistance in your region, in your time zone, and in your language. NXP’s Customer Application Support teams are also able to assist you in the case of more in-depth design-in needs.
Customer Application Service (CAS)
The NXP Customer Application Service group, a worldwide team of experts, provides premium technical support to our key customers and their projects. Our CAS engineers at locations around the globe, support 15 different product platforms and deliver professional design-in support including:
- Front-line support by e-mail, phone and customer visits
- Technical introduction of new products
- Dedicated measurements capability
- Dedicated customer training
- Ramp-up or production problem solving
Technical Identification Training
Technical Identification Training is held in Europe, USA and Asia. All training is done in English. We provide a good mixture of theoretical basics and practical exercises for system-design and application engineers in the identification business:
- Proximity Reader Antenna Training
- Smart Label System Training
- NFC RF Training
- NFC Basics & NFC Software Training
- NFC Android
- HITAG RFID Smart Label System Training
… and many more technical training seminars and webinars. Please visit our complete NXP trainings catalog.
NXP also offers the RFID – PCB Antenna Designer online tool for UHF antenna design on printed circuit boards (PCBs) for an easier RFID implementation into electronic equipment.